Skip to main content

Book Review of The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn by Lori Benton



Where to start... I loved the romance and the adventure. The twists and turns were amazing! I'll be praying for a sequel to this book! Seriously, this book is everything you'd want, clean, romantic, humorous, and Christian!? What!
Language: None.
Adult Stuff: Some kisses but not inappropriate, and one other thing, without spoiling it, a traumatic event happens but it is not described graphically. Everything was done very tastefully. 
Violence: Light.
Youngest age to read it:12- 13 and older.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Of The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen

This book had SO much potential and I feel like it only scratched the surface. It was refreshing to have characters with personality, and depth. Overall it was a fun and easy read. Language: None Adult stuff: Just a few light kisses but nothing inappropriate Violence: A few descriptions of vampire kills but not graphic Overall Age Rating: I'd say a ten-year-old could read it and be fine

Let's talk Midterms

Midterms... ah, can I just *groan. First off, they're pointless. I mean like seriously! We have Finals, isn't that enough? I have online classes and they expect me to take midterm exams? Ha! I have enough to do. I mean, it'd be one thing if they lightened up the weekly workload and had us just do the exam... but no... they have us do our normal school week AND a high point exam or project. WHY? Are you trying to make me go gray early? I have compiled the stages of midterms.... enjoy. When you see the midterm.  The frantic studying (more like student dying). When you've reached your limit and you just need a moment to vent. Then.... the stressful moment of taking the exam: During the exam... When there's a trick question, but it might not be a trick question. Submitting the exam. When you realize that pass or fail you can get a job at Mcdonalds and you're cool with that. No more college. You just don't care... there is

Music Review of Hamilton An American Musical (broadway cast recording)

Great songs but some have language and adult content. Click  Here  to read the lyrics to the songs in Hamilton. Enjoy!